Subject: Re: Tank treads easier than Lightwave Pro
From: Adam Ives Chrystie <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 1995 01:06:53 -0500

>Ahhh, but I see that you are located at a college.  Most colleges have a
>multimedia dept, and for multimedia students to learn, they must take on
>projects...............  Speak to your MM dept. head ;)
>

>
> _ __                         __
>' )  )     /         _/_     /  )     /
> /--' ____/____  __  /      /    ____/_  _  __   Lightwave Animator
>/  \_(_) /_) (<_/ (_(__    (__/ (_) / /_(<_/) )  [email-masked]
>

  Actually, I just finished a Film/Video workshop class. We are only allowed
to check out equipment for a two day span. When trying to hold down your
production crew and the actors...it is too hard to take time out to do your
own production.

      Furthermore, we are given specific themes to do..Also the equipment is
not good enough..for my last documentary, i filmed some animations off the
screen..although my monitor was set to 60hertz..I have a PC..the picture
still was not good enough..They sorta throw it at you..we had to learn how
to use a hi-8 camera, camcorder and how to use the montage editing system
all in 2 months...

     Now, that i am out of the class..I have no more access to the equipment
nor the montage system nor the toaster...true, i could get some special
atttention because i offred to design some flying logos for UCSC..I'll work
on it...because i really would like to do a lightspeed video.

Adam Chrystie
Film/Video
University Of California at Santa Cruz
Adam Chrystie [email-masked]
University Of California at Santa Cruz
Cinema/Video Major / Senior Status